- Egg Rolls
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-9 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry with paper towel
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 oz can diced green chiles, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 package of egg roll or wonton wrappers
- Ranch Avocado Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl mix all the egg roll ingredients together ( except the egg roll wrappers).
- There should be instructions in the back of the wrappers about how to roll them.
- Once they are all wrapped place egg rolls onto parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Brush a small amount of Olive Oil onto each roll and cook for 15 minutes. You will have to turn them once.
- They are ready once they are golden brown.