Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
These fries do not crisp up like regular french fries, so put them under the broiler for a few minutes to brown a little.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4″ thick strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 to 1 chipotle pepper, seeds removed, finely minced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- a dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potato strips with coconut oil, chili powder and salt. Spread in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, leaving some space between pieces. Bake 20 minutes or until cooked through. Broil for a few minutes to brown tops if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, honey and salt.
- Serve Chili Spiced Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Yogurt Dip.