- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (separate wing flats and drums
- 2.5 tbsp. buffalo hot sauce, like Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. hot pepper jelly, melted
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Toss the wings with the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet covered with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Cook for 50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- When wings finish cooking, melt the butter and hot pepper jelly in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir in the buffalo sauce. Toss wings to coat and serve extra sauce on the side.