- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 handful basil, chopped
- 1 Tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 Pillsbury pie crusts, unrolled
- In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts onto two pizza pans (or large baking sheets). Top with diced chicken, dividing evenly between the two crusts, keeping 1 1/2 inch of space on edges.
- Top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes.