Adapted from Food.com
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (bones removed)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted*
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry, and brush them with melted butter.
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl, and mix. Sprinkle them over the salmon, and press down gently.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes. Line the sheet with foil for easy cleanup.