- 1-1/2 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 2/3 cups Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce, divided (I used Hunt’s®)
- 3 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- 3 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple slices, drained (reserve juice), cut into thirds (I used fresh)
- 6 slices of bacon (I used ready to eat bacon)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Combine barbecue sauce with 2 tablespoons pineapple juice. Meanwhile, combine 1/3 cup of Barbeque sauce mixture to beef, breadcrumbs and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Place pineapple slices in bowl with remaining barbeque sauce mixture and set aside.
- Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally. Spray cut sides with grilling spray; toast on grill.
- Remove pineapple slices from sauce and grill for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Separate toasted rolls and assemble sliders; Spread remaining barbecue sauce mixture on rolls, place a small piece of lettuce then patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, bacon and pineapple. Close with tops of rolls