- 1 pound tilapia
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 2 cups shredded red or napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 8 small corn tortillas
- avocado and extra cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place fish in large ziploc bag and add olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Close bag and massage seasonings into fish. Let marinade for 20 minutes.
- Prepare slaw: In a medium bowl combine cabbage, cilantro, sour cream, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Place in refrigerator.
- Remove fish from marinade and place onto hot grill. Grill fish for 3-5 minutes each side, it will vary depending on the temperature of your grill. Typically the second side will take less time. Remove fish to hot plate.
- Grill tortillas for 10-20 seconds each side. Divide fish equally into tortillas, add slaw, and mango and avocado. Garnish with extra cilantro, if desired. Makes 8 tacos total; 2 tacos each.